2. IPO Cycle
Description: The weblinks contain information on IPO cycles with real life examples. Link to Class V textbook (REC publication) is also provided for reference.
Core Concepts: Input-Process-Output (IPO cycle).
3. Formatting Document
Description: The weblinks explain about character and paragraph formatting in Microsoft Word.
Core Concepts: Formatting Word document.
4. The Internet
Description: The weblinks contain information about the Internet and its benefits.
Core Concepts: The Internet.
- Webpage on advantages of the Internet
- Webpage on disadvantages of the Internet
- Webpage on advantages and disadvantages of Internet
- Webpage on Internet basics
- Webpage on Internet
- Video on advantages of Internet
- Video on Internet: advantages & disadvantages
- Video on BBC Learning - What is the Internet
- Video on what is world wide web
- Video on what is Internet
5. Connecting to the Internet:
Description: The Weblinks explains how to connect to the Internet.
Core Concepts: Connecting to internet.
9. Preventing Computer Related Health Injuries
Description: The weblinks explains about computer related health issues and ways to prevent ourselves from such problems.
Core Concepts: Computer-related health issues.
10. Animation in Scratch
Description: The weblinks contain guides on programming in Scratch. The link can be shared with students to explore and derive project ideas.
Core Concepts: Animation.