1. Soil Types
Description: Online article, textbooks, or webpage that provides scientific description on the types of soil based on their characteristics.
Core Concepts: Types of soil based on the characteristics or properties.
2. Soil Properties (Physical and Chemical Properties)
Description: Online article, textbooks or webpages that provides explanation on physical, chemical, and biological properties of soil.
Core Concepts: Physical, chemical, and biological properties of soil.
3. Soil Testing
Description: Video that outlines the basic scientific procedures for soil nutrient content test.
Core Concepts: Soil types and soil testing.
Link: Video on soil testing
4. Making Vegetable Nursery Bed, and Care and Management of Nursery Bed
Description: Textbook (REC publication) that explains the process of making vegetable nursery bed.
Core Concepts: Vegetable nursery bed.
5. Procedures of Growing Cabbage, Bean, and Potato
Description: Technical reports or white papers that talk about the cultivation practices of common vegetables, such as bean, cabbage, and potato.
Core Concepts: Cultivation practices of cabbage, bean, and potato.
- Government white paper(RGoB) on the scientific practices of growing bean, cabbage, and potato
- Government white paper(RGoB) on the scientific practices of staggered vegetable production
- Government white paper(RGoB) on the scientific practices of growing vegetables
- Webpage (DoA) on art of growing vegetables
6. Cultivation Practices of Common fruits, such as pome, stone, strawberries, and walnut
Description: Technical report or white paper that talks about scientific practices of growing common fruits, such as pome, stone, strawberries, and walnut.
Core Concepts: Cultivation practices of growing common fruits, such as pome, stone, strawberries, and walnut. .
7. Planting a Modern Orchard
Description: Journal articles, video, and webpage that provide scientific explanation on how modern orchards are made or constructed.
Core Concepts: Making modern orchard for fruit bearing trees.
8. Native and Exotic Poultry Birds in Bhutan
Description: Journal article, proceeding paper, or webpages that offer insight onto the native and exotic poultry birds of Bhutan.
Core Concepts: Description of native and exotic poultry breeds of Bhutan.
- Journal article on morphometric variations of native chicken types
- Proceeding paper on native poultry birds of Bhutan
- Thesis that talks about the native poultry birds of Bhutan
- Webpage that talks about the native poultry birds of Bhutan
- Technical report on exotic poultry birds of Bhutan
- Newsletter that talks about exotic poultry birds of Bhutan
- Technical report that talks about exotic poultry birds of Bhutan
- Online article on native poultry birds of Bhutan
9. Starting a Poultry Farm
Description: Textbook and online book chapter that provide detail account on starting a backyard poultry farm.
Core Concepts: Starting a backyard poultry farm.
10. Equipment for Poultry Farm Construction
Description: Videos that provide rough ideas on the art or methods of constructing poultry farm or backyard.
Core Concepts: The construction of poultry farm.
11. Feeding Practices of Poultry Birds
Description: Videos, textbook, webpages, or online pieces that explain the feeding practices of poultry birds for better production.
Core Concepts: Feeding poultry birds.
12. Effect of Feed and Feeding on Chicken Performance
Description: Journal articles that offer insight on the effects of feeds and feeding on chicken performance.
Core Concepts: Impact of feeding on productivity of chicken.
13. Native or Indigenous Pig Breed, Exotic Pig Breeds; and Productivity
Description: Journal article, online article, and webpage that provide insight onto native pig breeds, exotic pig breeds, and productivity in Bhutanese contexts.
Core Concepts: Native and exotic pig breeds; and productivity in Bhutan.
14. Management of Piggery or Pig Farm
Description: White paper, textbook, or technical report on management of piggery or pig farm (breeds, feeding, sow management, wearer management, etc.).
Core Concepts: Management of piggery.
15. Requirement for Pig House
Description: Video's that offer insight onto the requirements and procedures of establishing pig's house.
Core Concepts: Requirements for pig house establishment.
16. Swine Fever
Description: Videos that explains methods and strategies to avoid or control the infection and spreading of swine fever.
Core Concepts: Measures to avoid swine fever.
17. Agro-Ecological Zone Map for Bhutan
Description: Webpage and textbook that contains agro-ecological zones of Bhutan (map) with the possible corresponding crop cultivation across the zones.
Core Concepts: Agro-ecological zones of Bhutan.
18. Healthy Eating Pyramid
Description: Webpage or online pieces that provide insight onto the dietary guides for healthy food and dietary habits or patterns.
Core Concepts: Dietary guides for healthy food and dietary habits .
19. Forest Nursery
Description: Webpage, textbook, or online piece that provides explanation on the methods and culture of starting forestry nursery
Core Concepts: Starting forestry nursery.
20. How to Lay Drip Irrigation and Plastic Mulch
Description: Video that provides description on how to lay dip irrigation system and mulching to save water and nutrients.
Core Concepts: Irrigation and water management.
21. Drip Irrigation
Description: Video that provides explanation on the dip irrigation system to save water and nutrients.
Core Concepts: Irrigation and water management.
22. Types of Greenhouse on the Basis of Construction
Description: Video that explains on types of greenhouse based on the basis of the construction.
Core Concepts: Controlled environment agriculture (green house or polytunnel).
23. Polytunnel Garden Introduction
Description: Video that explains the how polytunnel helps to produce more food throughout the year, and a wider range of vegetables
Core Concepts: Polytunnel for gardening